Being a protester can feel quite lonely and even overwhelming.
We would therefore like to hear your stories so we can all encourage and help each other.
So please tell us about your protesting experiences.
- What were you protesting about?
- What contact did you have with the authorities?
- Was it a positive experience?
- Do you have tips for other protesters?
- Do you have any particular problems or difficulties with your campaign or protest?
- Are there any aspects of protest law not currently covered by The Protest Handbook which you think would be helpful?
Why not submit your accounts below and help us create an online forum to share experiences and tips with your fellow protesters?
We will also ask the authors to help answer your questions and give general advice on problems you may be facing.
We will publish the best accounts on our blog under ‘Your Protests’ (unless you tell us you want to keep it private).